What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A bingo bonus system teaching you helping you earn lots of cash
- Teaching you the one site that will give you a massive £600 in withdrawable bonuses
- Showing you all the strategies, tricks and money churning loopholes
- Teaching you where to get the bonuses that can be withdrawn
- Helping you have the best chance of winning at online bingo
- Teaching you how to turn the bonuses into cold hard cash
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Bingo Bonus Blaster scores 70.40/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.bingobonusblaster.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is GBP4.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: bingobonusblaster.com you’ll also be taken through to bingobonusblaster.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)